Whether you fancy learning German for fun, holidays, work or simply out of interest for Germany, we have the right course for you.
During the course you will study topics such as:
• Revision of topics studied in the first 10 weeks (Autumn 2021 course)
• Getting around (places and directions)
• Cultural tips
Each topic studied will help you to increase vocabulary and expressions through reading exercises, role-plays, pair work, pronunciation tasks, etc.
The course will also give you:
• A knowledge of the culture and some of the traditions in Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries.
• Confidence in dealing with basic situations when you are abroad.
Week Beginning 31 January 2022
Complete the form to enrol on this class https://forms.gle/xRqjyagMsY4ygJ1D8
Call our Sports Centre Reception on 01709 300700 for more information.
a) In the event of any of these adult language classes being cancelled due to further COVID lockdowns or restrictions, a full refund for any remaining classes will be issued.
b) If your chosen course had to be cancelled due to insufficient numbers after the enrolment period has concluded, a full refund will be made.
c) We are unable to issue refunds once payment is made for the class if you have a change of mind.
a) We will follow Government guidance at all times in relation to COVID safety measures.
b) If you had to self-isolate due to COVID, your tutor would keep up to date and would send you any work missed until you were able to return to your studies.
Each course will run for 8 weeks. The start date will be w/c 31 January 2022 , with no lessons during February half term week (w/c 21 February 22).
The course will include some revision and consolidation of the topics done previously. Your tutor will judge the amount of revision needed once the course has started, to ensure our learners’ needs are catered for.
At the start of each course, your tutor will inform you of the resources required.
– No textbook will be needed. Handouts and booklets on the course topics will be provided.
– You are also advised to purchase a language dictionary.