Here you will find up-to-date information in response to the Covid-19 pandemic and the adjustments we are making to keep both our students and colleagues safe.
Please take a minute to read our Remote Education Offer.
TRC Remote Education Offer
If you are struggling with self-isolation, coronavirus and the impact it has on your mental health and/or wellbeing you are not alone.
- contact your tutor via email to arrange a 1-1 or a phone call
- speak to one of your teachers
- self refer to CLASS (The Centre for Learning and Study Skills) who can help you build strategies to manage your workload, whilst struggling with the impact of self-isolating and/or the pandemic
- email the college counsellors to ask for an appointment – the counsellors are offering appointments on Microsoft Teams – firstname.lastname@example.org
- visit the Young Minds website for tips, advice and guidance:
Student Gym Sessions
Student Gym Times
IMPORTANT ALL STUDENTS – Information on the Re-opening of College on Monday 8th March 21.
Information for Students
Information on COVID-19